The Australian Surrogacy Podcast Episode 93: Scott and Sean. This is a Stories Series episode with Scott and Sean, sharing their surrogacy story for the Podcast. Scott and Sean live in Melbourne and are a gay couple with a menagerie of animals named after famous people and food. Sean is a psychiatric nurse, and Scott works as a retail manager. They’re favourite holiday destination country is England, although they have to be careful with their language when they’re abroad.
You can find Scott in the Australian Surrogacy Community on Facebook. That’s also where you’ll find details of the ASC Zoom meet ups which Scott and Phillipa have been running to keep us socially connected since COVID kept us all physically distant. You can also follow Scott and Sean’s Instagram account at two_bears2014.
You can find out more information about some related topics including:
- How to find a surrogate in Australia
- Sharing your story for surrogacy with friends and family
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements
- Gay dads and surrogacy
- Finding and connecting with an egg donor, and discussing expectations with your donor.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- Overseas surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.