The Surrogacy Podcast Episode X: Costa. Costa and his partner Ghaith pursued surrogacy in Canada, and recently welcomed their daughter Panayiota into the world. Surrogacy is altruistic in Canada, and many intended parents from Australia have lovely and rewarding surrogacy journes in Canada. Cosa and Ghaith’s story is not unique, but Costa’s views on a surrogacy are particularly lovely and heart-warming. He and Ghaith are strong in their convictions that Panayiota’s story be one of love, and that she should know that she was created with love and is surrounded by a community of people who love her, including her birth mother.
Rather than spoil it for you, have a listen and get ready to smile all day.
You can find out more information about some of the things we discussed, including:
- We talked a lot about ethics and values, and this post about Best Practice Surrogacy might be of interest.
- You can also read more about international surrogacy options and processes.
- How to find a surrogate in Australia.
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements.
- Gay men and couples may be interested in what’s involved in egg donation and surrogacy.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.
You can find more information in the free Surrogacy Handbook, reading articles in the Blog, by listening to more episodes of the Surrogacy Podcast. You can also book in for a consult with me below, and check out the legal services I provide.
Connect with me