The Surrogacy Podcast Epsiode 5: Rhiannon. Rhiannon’s brother is lucky enough to have his own sister as his surrogate to help him grow his family. In this episode you’ll hear from the Rhiannon, who was a gestational surrogate for her brother and his partner not once, but twice – and is planning on doing it a third time!
Listen to how Rhiannon took her Aunty duties to a whole new level, all the while single parenting her own three kids and with the support of her interstate intended parents. What’s it like being the sister to the intended parents, and being a surrogate for your sibling? How amazing is it to be the very special aunty to the babies you grew?
You can find out more information about some related topics including:
- How to find a surrogate in Australia
- Sharing your story for surrogacy with friends and family
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements
- Gay dads and surrogacy
- Finding and connecting with an egg donor, and discussing expectations with your donor.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- Overseas surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.