Many intended parents explore surrogacy in Australia and overseas. Each situation is different, and it is important to get reliable legal advice before entering an international surrogacy arrangement.
You can read more about international surrogacy options to get you started. You can also read a broad overview of surrogacy in Australia.
If you are new to surrogacy in Australia, you can read about how to find a surrogate, or what is required to be a surrogate. You can also download the free Surrogacy Handbook which explains the processes and options.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.
Sarah is an Australian lawyer for intended parents pursuing international surrogacy and can advise about all things surrogacy and donor conceptions, including:
- what intended parents need to know about qualifying for surrogacy in Australia and overseas
- finding and connecting with a surrogate
- the surrogacy process
- navigating surrogacy laws that apply to you
- international surrogacy options for Australian intended parents
- importing and exporting gametes and embryos
- returning to Australia with your baby after engaging in international surrogacy
Sarah provides legal advice for intended parents around Australia, over Zoom and in person, during the daytime and evening. You can book in for a consult with Sarah below.
You can find more information in the free Surrogacy Handbook, reading articles in the Blog, by listening to more episodes of the Surrogacy Podcast. You can also book in for a consult with me below, and check out the other legal services I provide.
Connect with me