The Surrogacy Podcast Episode 98: Yvette and Cam. Yvette and Cameron are intended parents in South Australia and have shared their story for the Surrogacy Podcast.
Yvette is a primary school teacher, and teaches drama and dance in French. She can speak four languages! Cameron considers himself the family chauffeur and chef. Yvette’s son Xavier is a gamer kid, and Cameron’s sous-chef. Cameron can speak Japanese and has worked as a garbologist!
Yvette has a long history of infertility and pregnancy losses, and has adenomyosis. Their specialist has recommended that they consider surrogacy in South Australia to grow their family.
You can find out more information about some of the things we discussed, including:
- Consider whether you meet the criteria as an intended parent to pursue surrogacy in Australia.
- How to find a surrogate in Australia.
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements, including the South Australian surrogacy laws which have recently been reformed.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- International surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.