The Surrogacy Podcast Episode 56: Jeremy and Shaun. Jeremy and Shaun are gay dads in Victoria, and recently welcomed the birth of their son Elio, via surrogacy. They had a surrogate in Queensland, and together with her wife, the four of them made a great team despite crossing State borders. Jeremy and Shaun also had the help of a friend who was their egg donor. Jeremy and Shaun talk about seeking a surrogate and connecting with people in the Australian Surrogacy Community, and then chance conversations leading them to their surrogate.
You can listen to other Podcast episodes involving gay intended dads.
You can find out more information about some of the things we discussed, including:
- How to find a surrogate in Australia.
- Egg donation and finding an egg donor.
- Gay dads and surrogacy options.
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- Overseas surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.