The Surrogacy Podcast Episode 14: Henry and Lisa Henry and Lisa suffered with infertility and turned to surrogacy to grow their family. Henry and Lisa are well-known in the surrogacy community, both for their support of other intended parents and surrogates, but also for their senses of humour. In this episode, we chat about the upcoming birth of their baby, conceived through egg donation and surrogacy, and how they’ve traversed the infertility terrain.
You can also listen to their surrogate, Emmy’s story, in Episode 31.
Henry and Lisa returned to the Podcast for episode 69 to share an update on their life with their son, post-surrogacy.
You can find out more information about some related topics including:
- How to find a surrogate in Australia
- Sharing your story for surrogacy with friends and family
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements
- Finding and connecting with an egg donor, and discussing expectations with your donor.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- Overseas surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.