The Surrogacy Podcast Episode 60: Dr Lynn Burmeister of No. 1 Fertility. Dr Lynn Burmeister was gracious enough to talk to me about fertility and infertility, and what we can expect from surrogacy fertility treatments. She also gave a few pointers for people trying to conceive, about the sorts of lifestyle changes we can make to improve our fertility health, and what a surrogate can expect from a treatment cycle.
No. 1 Fertility is in Melbourne and provides all the usual fertility treatments. Besides the website you can also follow Dr Lynn on Instagram.
Dr Lynn and No. 1 Fertility supported our Surrogacy Sisterhood Day earlier this year, and we are very grateful for the partnership and the support.
If you are interested in donor conception, you can listen to my interview with Kate from VARTA.
You can find out more information about some of the things we discussed, including:
- Consider whether you meet the criteria to pursue surrogacy in Australia.
- How to find a surrogate in Australia.
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements.
- Gay men and couples may be interested in what’s involved in egg donation and surrogacy.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- International surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has written a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, which is the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.
You can find more information in the free Surrogacy Handbook, reading articles in the Blog, by listening to more episodes of the Surrogacy Podcast. You can also book in for a consult with me below, and check out the legal services I provide.
Connect with me