The Australian Surrogacy Podcast Episode 26 (Part 1): Renee.
Renee tells us the story of her first surrogacy journey, including the ups and downs that eventually resulted in the birth of Ethan for his intended parents. This is Part 1 of Renee’s story – make sure to listen to Part 2 with Renee.
You can find out more information about some of the things we discussed, including:
- Consider whether you meet the criteria to pursue surrogacy in Australia.
- How to find a surrogate in Australia.
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements.
- Gay men and couples may be interested in what’s involved in egg donation and surrogacy.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- International surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has written a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, which is the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.
You can find more information in the free Surrogacy Handbook, reading articles in the Blog, by listening to more episodes of the Surrogacy Podcast. You can also book in for a consult with me below, and check out the legal services I provide.
Connect with me