Welcome to the Amazing Surrogacy Project.
You can make a submission to the Project by emailing email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
- First name, location, family make-up, occupation…
- I was a surrogate and gave birth [date] to [baby boy/girl/name] for intended parents [any details of the intended parents].
- I became a surrogate because…
- The best thing about my surrogacy journey was…
- The most challenging part of my surrogacy journey was…
- I would/would not be a surrogate again because…
- My advice for a woman considering becoming a surrogate is…
- You can find me at….(social media page handles/links) (optional)
Please include up to four photographs of your family, your surrogacy team, the birth and beyond – you must have permission of the people in the photographs.
Please include details of any professional photographers for credit purposes.
You can share the post and details of the Project on social media once it is published.
If you are sharing any posts, please use #amazingsurrogacy.
You can read all the Amazing Surrogacy stories from Australian surrogates.
You can find out more information about surrogacy, including:
- How to find a surrogate in Australia.
- Surrogacy laws and what to expect from the legal requirements
- How to share your story for surrogacy with your own friends and family.
- If you’re considering becoming a surrogate, you can read more about it and book in for a free consult with me.
- Overseas surrogacy options for Australian intended parents.
Sarah has published a book, More Than Just a Baby: A Guide to Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates, the only guide to surrogacy in Australia.